Keeping customers is as important as getting them. Successful businesses are the ones who have built long term customer loyalty.
Customer retention is actually a byproduct of overall experience they get while buying your products and services. Consistency in understanding them and fulfilling their expectation gives you a better shot at retaining.
Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realise themselves – Steve Jobs.
Psychology helps in
- Analysing experience to grasp why customers are staying / leaving
- Listening to customer needs and taking visible action
- Finding new and unique ways to create partnerships with customers
- Making plans to reward loyalty
- Having action plan to persuade customers from leaving you
Do you wish your customers keep buying from you over and over again?